When an employee injures themselves, there is probably nothing more important than helping them recover from their injuries, resuming their normal lives and getting back to work as quickly as possible.
Our staff works closely with the patients and employers to diagnose injuries and provide a medical evaluation, manage the injury and help ensure employees get the care they need and are ready to return safely to work.
Our locations provide complete treatment of all Workers' Comp injuries. Our services include:
- Review of all documentation required for the communication of the injury and feedback to the employer and/or insurance carrier/Third Party Administrator (TPA)
- Thorough physical examination and discussion with the injured worker regarding the accident and any previous conditions.
- Telephonic and written communication to the Employer and Third Party Administrator. Our locations utilize EMR systems for easy retrieval and storage of information.
- Scheduled and documented follow up appointments.
- Excellent referral system in place to ensure timely follow through for those injuries requiring specialized treatment.
Our locations provide Physical Examinations including:
- Post Offer exams to new employees
- Annual exams for existing employees
- Department of Transportation (DOT) or other specialized /required physical exams
- Executive physicals
- Return to Work evaluations
- Fit for Duty evaluations
- Lift Tests
We help employers remain in compliance with their specific employment policies, insurance requirements or mandated federal regulations. Our facilities can provide drug screening (urine, hair, instant) and Breath Alcohol (BAT) testing for:
- Post-offer Physicals
- Reasonable cause
- Random testing
We are able to provide specialized services for our employers/clients. Many of these can be customized to meet specific employer/client needs.
These services include:
- Audiometric Testing (CAOHC certified)
- Spirometry Testing (NIOSH certified)
We are pleased to offer a variety of services to meet your healthcare needs.
These services include:
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME’s)
- Disability Evaluations
- Onsite Services / Workplace Evaluations
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Wellness Programs
- Work Conditioning
4060 N. Martin Luther King Blvd.
Suite 101 A-B
N. Las Vegas, NV 89032
1712 Wellness Way
Las Vegas, NV 89106